YOUR LEGAL REQUIREMENTS for WEDDING CEREMONY
what to bring:
- The bride and groom will need a certificate of No Obstacle. These certificates have to be obtained out of your native Registry Workplace in UK. Ideally apply a minimum of 2 months earlier than your arrival in Turkey
- Full Beginning certificates.
- Divorce–decree absolute paper/death of former partner/adoption/change of title deed; if relevant.
- 5 passport dimension images every.
- British 10 year passport with 6 months validity
It’s best to plan to reach in Turkey at the very least three working days previous to your marriage ceremony day as you each will probably be required to be taken to the British Consulate in Antalya, the place your certificates of No Obstacle might be translated.
This lets you marry legally in Turkey and to your marriage to be authorized within the UK . All transport with driver, (who will act as your translator and cope with all administration), charges and bills concerned on this go to are paid by us and are included within the value of the complete package deal. You probably have any query please Contact Us.